- The Company will utilize Site Users’ information as a telecommunications carrier in compliance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, Article 4 of the Telecommunications Business Act which concerning the protection of secrecy, and other related laws and Guidelines Concerning Protection of Personal Information in Telecommunications Businesses.
- This Policy is not applicable to any external services (“External Services”) provided by third-party service providers. For information regarding the handling of information in connection with the External Services, please refer to the privacy policies or terms separately established by the respective External Service providers.
As used in this Policy, the following terms have the following meanings:
- “Personal Information” means information about a living individual which can identify the specific individual such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth or credit card number, and including such information which can be readily collated with other information and thereby enable to identify the specific individual.
- “Specific Information” means information provided from other services due to Site Users’ permit to link to other services such as Google, Twitter or Facebook, etc., and information collected within this Site by the Company such as device data, Cookie, web beacon and access log etc.
- “Communication Information” means any information concerning the communications between Site Users and the Company or other Site Users through this Site or the Application, including texts, profiles, messages, photographs, voice, video and other information contents.
- “User Information” means any Personal Information, Specific Information and Communication Information of Site Users collected by the Company.
- The purposes of use of User Information (“Purpose”) are as follows. The Company will collect the User Information only to the necessary scope of the Purpose and never use User Information for any purpose other than the Purpose.
- To provide services on this Site and notices regarding the services
- To confirm and verify the Registration Matters of Site Users
- To ask for Paid Members’ registration of credit card or charge the service fees
- To respond to inquiries regarding this Site or the Company
- To prevent Site Users’ inappropriate use of this Site
- To improve, research, collect the data and develop regarding this Site and other services of the Company
- To notify Site Users of the products, services, user participatory events and other information which recommended by the Company
- To customize services and advertisements of the Company to suit Site Users’ characteristics and interests
- The Company may revise the Purposes provided in the preceding paragraph to the extent that such revision is deemed to be reasonably related to the original Purposes, upon which the Company will notify to Site Users privately or make an announcement publicly on this Site or the website operated by the Company to that effect through procedures separately established.
Site Users may not use all or part of services of this Site if he/she does not provide all or part of User Information.
- The Company will properly maintain Personal Information for the Purpose by assigning a person (or persons) in charge of managing Personal Information and take security measures.
- The Company may outsource the handing or management of Personal Information to third parties, upon which the Company will execute a consignment agreement with each of the respective third parties relating to any necessary matters such as the management of Personal Information, non-disclosure, prohibition of re-provision, and conduct necessary and appropriate supervision over such third parties.
The Company will delete any and all Personal Information without delay after the preservation period prescribed by the Company was passed or the Purpose was achieved, except under the following circumstances:
- When laws or regulations requires the Company to preserve such Personal Information;
- When Site Users give their consent to the Company;
- When the Company has reasonable grounds to preserve Personal Information within the extent necessary for executing the businesses of the Company;
- In addition to those listed in preceding three items, when the Company has special reason for not deleting such Personal Information.
The Company will not provide Personal Information to third parties without prior consent of Site Users, except under the following circumstances:
- When the Company outsource the handing of all or part of Personal Information to the necessary scope to achieve the Purpose;
- When the business is succeeded by a merger or other reason;
- When there is a need to cooperate in regard to a central government organization or a local government, or a person entrusted by them performing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and there is a possibility that obtaining a Site Users’ consent would interfere with the performance of the said affairs; or
- When it is permitted under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws.
Name: Google Analytics
Provider: Google Inc.
In the event the Company receives a request from a Site User in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, for disclosure of Personal Information, the Company will disclose the Personal Information to such Site User upon such Site User’s identity is verified by the Company. The Company will notify Site Users in the event Personal Information is not exist. Provided, however, that there may be circumstances under which the Company may not be able to accommodate Site Users’ request in case the Company is not obliged to disclose under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other laws or regulations. The Company may charge 1000 yen for each request as the inquiry fee.
- In the event the Company receives a request from a Site User in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, for correction, addition or deletion (“Correction etc.”) of Personal Information that is not factual, the Company will conduct a necessary investigation without delay upon such Site User’s identity is verified by the Company, make Corrections etc. of such Personal Information based on the result of such investigation and notify to such Site User of the effect. Provided, however, that there may be circumstances under which the Company may not be able to accommodate Site Users’ request, in case the Company is not obliged to make Correction etc. under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other laws or regulations.
- In the event the Company receives a request from a Site User in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, for elimination or suspension of use (“Suspension of Use etc.”) of Personal Information that is handled beyond the scope of the Purpose publicly disclosed in advance or that is collected by deceit or other wrongful means and the Company determines the request is grounded, the Company will make Suspension of Use etc. of such Personal Information and notify to such Site User of the effect upon such Site User’s identity is verified by the Company. Provided, however, that there may be circumstances under which the Company may not be able to accommodate Site Users’ request, in case the Company is not obliged to make Suspension of Use etc. under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other laws or regulations.
The Company will make reasonable efforts to continuous review and improve the handling of User Information, and may revise this Policy from time to time as necessary. The Company will notify Site Users of any revisions to this Policy by posting such revisions on this Site or through other means that can be easily accessed and viewed. In the event the Company is required to obtain Site Users’ consent in order to make certain revisions under applicable laws or regulations, the Company will obtain Site Users’ consent in a manner separately established by the Company.
For any suggestions, questions, complaints or other inquiries regarding the handling of User Information, please contact to email@example.com. The Company accepts inquiries from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (excluding weekends and public holidays).
- Enactment 2014/5/20
- Revision 2017/4/3