*キャンセル料：キャンセルが必要な日を少なくとも2日間ください。 当日キャンセルした場合、通常のベビーシッター料金の100％を支払う必要があります。 ありがとうございました。
*キャンセル料：キャンセルが必要な日のうち少なくとも2日（最長で1日）ください。 当日キャンセルした場合、通常のベビーシッター料金の100％を支払う必要があります。 私がその日にキャンセルした場合、あなたは私が行う次のベビーシッターの仕事に対して50％だけを支払うことになります。 ありがとうございました。
Hello, everyone! My name is Miss Champagne and I am from the USA. I have been working for eleven years and ten months in education in Japan, as an English Teacher/Babysitter, Pre-kindergarten classroom teacher, and a Kindergarten Teacher. Currently, I am completing my PhD in Education, so I create exciting native English games and activities for younger learners to do. I can teach/babysit children from age newborn to age 12. I am conversational in Japanese, so you and your children will be able to communicate with me!
As an English Teacher/Babysitter, I have experience babysitting 1-year old twin girls and their older sister. My duties included: changing their diapers, feeding the babies, dressing them, help rehabilitating the babies when the nurse visits the home, and assisting their mother when we visit the hospital. I teach their 5-year old sister after she returns from her English international kindergarten. I tutor her in English and then we play games and have dinner afterwards.
As a Pre-kindergarten and Kindergarten Teacher, I taught ages 3 to 5. During circle and lesson time, I taught children phonemic awareness, writing their numbers up to 20, developing fine motor skills, singing and dancing, ensuring the children developed social skills with their classmates, feeding them healthy snacks and lunches, and cleaning up any accidents the children may have had. I look forward to meeting you and caring for your children!
*Cancellation fee: Please give me at least two days (1 day at the most) of you need to cancel. If you cancel on the day then you will need to pay 100% of the normal babysitting fee. If I cancel on the day, then you will only pay 50% for the next babysitting job I do. Thank you.
● Preparing and developing lesson plans for pre-kindergarten classes, to develop a yearly curriculum.
● Teaching children language arts-phonemic awareness, early mathematical-printing up to 20, patterning, comparing and sequencing, fine motor skills development, social development, and creative development-dramatic play, singing and dancing.
● Doing morning circle to sing songs and dance, providing educational activities to teach students their colors, numbers, shapes and animal, and doing story time to engage the children's imagination.
● Team teaching with the kindergarten teacher throughout the day to take the children to the park and to collaborate on music, art, library time, dramatic play, physical education, and monthly theme studies.
● Team teaching with Japanese teacher during class to ensure students understands and can follow the lesson plan.
● Preparing and developing lesson plans and themes for kindergarten classes, to develop a yearly curriculum.
● Teaching after school JES English classes to students who choose to further their knowledge of the English language, for both kindergarten and elementary students.
● Teaching English to non-native English speaking children by teaching the alphabet; colors; shapes; phonics; writing their names, and speaking.
● Participating and preparing for Sports Days; International Day; Kobato (Christmas) Concert and observation days, where students are enriched with cultural understanding about different cultures and languages.
Dr. Champagne was professional - felt really lucky to have a PhD in education to work with us as a baby sitter. Plus my son really loved the time with her, repeating it was a lot of fun. Would ask her again to come in.
Champagn is very cheerful. My daughter had fun with her!
Champagne picked up my daughter from daycare for a week and each day my daughter asked to play with her more.
I would definitely contact her for sitting again in the future! Thank you!
Champagne was great. She came prepared with a bag of games and other goodies for my kids. My kids where tough that day, but she worked hard to keep them engaged at home and in the park. She was also really helpful with my daughter's English homework.
She's very cheerful and great company, and I'm sure she's amazing with young children, but she needs a bit more practice with newborn and mother's help after childbirth.
Miss Champagne was amazing! She was so responsive to my messages leading up to our planned sitting date. She arrived on time and prepared with activities. I appreciated that she took the time to ask questions about our baby and listen to any instructions. I loved that she took the time to send me updates and pictures of any activities they were doing, letting me know how baby was reacting throughout her time sitting. Came home to a happy child! I would not hesitate to book Miss Champagne again and would recommend her 100% to any parent with small children!
Champagne is professional and punctual but also warm and lovely towards my child. I only needed her for a couple of hours but we were very relaxed during our evening out knowing that our son is being cared for by someone competent. I would definitely consider hiring her again.
My son had a lot of fun. Champagne is very experienced. Would like to offer her again.
Champagne is very professional and punctual. She wrote down all the notes about my daughter so she is prepared when babysitting. My daughter warmed up to her quickly and they had a good time. Will be calling her again.
Champagne is a so powerful babysitter. My girls were having a great time. Thank you for playing outside even though it's cold.
My son enjoyed playing with Miss Champagne so much! Thank you:)
At the first meeting she came early and was waiting for us. She looks very experienced and professional. We’re really looking forward to the time with her.
Champagne is cheerful and such a fun babysitter with amazing teaching experience! She is very energetic that active children will haves a great time with her! She is also diligent and studies hard.