Hello, you can call me Crissie!
I have spent a lot of time with children having looked after my own child aged 13, 10 and 6 years old. Raising 3 boys is quite a challenge so patience is very crucial in dealing with them because they're so active and full of energy all the time so I'm used to cope with active kids.
I enjoy singing, dancing and travelling with the family. We enjoy going to the park playing different games and sometimes doing Tiktok where we dance and makes funny videos.
My kids are trilingual, they can speak English, Japanese and Tagalog which is our native language. I teach them different languages so they can be well versed in communicating with people.
I used to work in a kindergarten where I handled kids aged 3 years old for one year where I teach English to young kids which I enjoyed much because I was able to take care of them while teaching .
Our daily routine in the kindergarten:
Early morning I give them their morning snacks, English lessons(singing, dancing and basic English ) , bring them to the park to play then go back to school , assist them in eating lunch, prepare them to sleep , when they wake up I give them their afternoon snacks , afterwards English lesson and lastly prepare them for pick of their parents.
I can speak English, Tagalog and Basic Japanese. I understand the role of a babysitter is very important one that I need to be very responsible to do this role well. I’m looking forward for the opportunity to take care of your little bundle of joys😊
- 1 year Part time English teacher in a kindergarten in Angel Planet Nakagawa
- kids aged 3 years old and sometimes I assist my co teachers in handling
younger kids .
- Teaching English
- Going to the park in the morning
- Feeding them morning, lunch and afternoon snacks
- Assisting the kids in their toilet training
- Look after the kids while sleeping in the afternoon
- Preparing the kids for the pick up of parents
-Mother of 3 kids
- 6, 10 and 13 years old
- Raised them trilingual (Japanese, Tagalog and English)
- In our free time we love to dance, sing, simple artworks and go biking.
- drops off and picks up from school
- help them with homework
- train them with simple household chores.
Comfortable caring for
- 4 - 6 years old
- 7+ years old
Skills & Services
- Online Lessons
- Pick up children from
- Light Housekeeping
- Cooking/Meal Preparation
- Care with foreign language
- Raised own children
[ CareFinder Team Review ]
Crissie is a very warm and friendly person. She has always been around kids and she really enjoys teaching them English and playing with them!
We believe that Crissie will make a great sitter or tutor for any CareFinder family!