Hello everyone! I’m Daniel. I’m from the Philippines. I can speak English and a little Japanese.
I started babysitting when I was still in high school. I got the chance to take care of my 6 year-old-niece and nephews ( 4 to 10 years old ) for 4 years, whenever their parents were not around. I have also experienced teaching Mathematics in the second year high school classes with almost 30 students in each class for a year.
As a creative and energetic individual, I enjoyed engaging young children in fun, imaginative outdoor activities. I am also comfortable reading books to them, assisting them with their homework and focusing on them completely.
I enjoyed doing arts crafts, solving puzzle and playing board games with kids. In my free time I love to play piano, ukulele and guitar which I can also share with your children in the near future.
How about some cooking? Yes! I’ve got your back! I can cook:
- I can make sushi (hand pressed), Makimono (mat-rolled-sushi), Kani salad, Beef and Seafood Teppanyaki, Teriyaki, etc...
- Steaks, Hamburger, Pizza, Pasta,
• Chinese dishes
- Pancit (stir fry noodles with meat and vegetables), Crispy Pata ( deep fry pork leg), Chopsuey, (sautéed mixed vegetables with meat/seafood), Lumpiang Shanghai/Spring rolls, etc...
1. Adobo -a Filipino dish of chicken or pork stewed in vinegar, garlic, soy sauce, bay leaves, and peppercorns.
2. Nilaga -a Filipino dish of chicken or pork stewed in vinegar, garlic, soy sauce, bay leaves, and peppercorns.
3. Sinigang -a soup made with meat, shrimp, or fish, vegetables and flavoured with a sour ingredient such as tamarind, etc..
Additionally, I am able to care for children throughout the day, including meal preparation, trips to the park and other activities that would develop and educate them.
My childcare skills, coupled with my positive attitude and friendly nature, will help me excel in a babysitter role. I would love the opportunity to meet with you and your family in the near future.
My cancellation policy is
Cancellation within 24 hours before the job I ask for 50% of sitting fee.
And cancellation 12 hours before the job I ask for 100% of sitting fee.
And also, I normally charged an hourly wage plus transportation fee back and forth. The nearest station to my place is Higashi Akiru Station.
Thank you very much!
みなさん、こんにちは。ダニエルと申します。フィリピンからまいりました。えいごがはなせますが、にほんごがすくしだけ話します。フィリピンで こうこうせい から 4年ぐらいにめい(ろくさい)とおい(よんさいとじゅうさい)せわしました。こうこうせいのくらすで1年ぐらいにわたしがせんせいのけいけんがあります。
Math Tutor (2007-2008)
• I was responsible first for students safety
• Gave them fun activities about Mathematics
• Monitored Student’s progress and graded their test.
Child Provider (2008, 2015-2018)
Took care of my 6-year-old niece, and nephews (4 and 10 years old) by doing the following:
• Prepared breakfast for them before going to school.
• Helped them with their homework
• Teach them how to read and write
• Made sure that they were safe and well fed
Child Evangelism Assistant (2016-2018)
• Assisted them during Children’s Camp.
• Looked after them
• Encouraged and motivated them during contest.
• Help Sunday school teachers in food distribution.
Comfortable caring for
- 1 - 3 years old
- 4 - 6 years old
- 7 - 11 years old
- 12+ years old
Skills & Services
- Online Lessons
- Pick up children from
- Light Housekeeping
- Cooking/Meal Preparation
- Care with foreign language
- Homework help
- Pet care
- Toilet training
- Finished Babysitter course
- CPR/First Aid
Daniel has been so great! He has always come early to pick up my son and has had great time with him. My son really enjoyed time with him. Also, he has been communicating to me clearly how my son is doing, so I could be always relieved from any concern. Highly recommend him as child carer!
Daniel is really dedicated and plays with our kids energetically and cheerfully with some toys, instruments or tools he brought. Every time we ask his babysitting, my kids look forward to seeing him. Also, he is very skilful to organise more than two kids at once. He tries to make the kids involve his activities with a nice way and make them enjoy so much. He is really brilliant.
[CareFinder Team Review]
Daniel is a very friendly, energetic, and kind person. He is fluent in English and can understand conversational Japanese. Daniel loves interacting with children and has worked as a math tutor in the past. We believe that Daniel will make a great babysitter for any CareFinder family!