Hello, my name is Bekah nice to meet you! I am a college student living in Saitama, Japan. I was born into a family of nine kids, and I have two younger siblings and six older siblings. My hobbies include piano, and art. I was born and raised in Massachusetts where I had the pleasure of babysitting for the same family for over four years. Along with the family I've babysat for over four years, I've also babysat my younger siblings, and niece and nephew for over ten years! My favorite things to do when I am babysitting are art, such as drawing, painting, music, and outdoor activities such as soccer, and going to the park.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
[I will be in America from August 5-23
- Two boys one with autism, starting babysitting age 5-7.
- Two girls, starting babysitting age 4-6.
- Younger brother and sister, starting babysitting age: since they were babies.
- Niece and Nephew, starting babysitting age: since they were babies.
- Girl, starting babysitting age: 6 years old.
Comfortable caring for
- 4 - 6 years old
- 7 - 11 years old
- 12+ years old
Skills & Services
- Light Housekeeping
- Cooking/Meal Preparation
- Care with foreign language
- Homework help
- Pet care
- Toilet training
Bekah was on time for her interview and came well prepared. She has a very friendly and understanding personality that will make children feel at ease. With her background in childcare of family members and other families, she will make a great sitter for CareFinder families.