My name is Cristina, and I have experience working and looking after kindergarten and elementary school-aged children for around four years. I am from Singapore, and am proficient in both English and Mandarin. I am currently a full-time university student at Waseda University, and have started learning Japanese since 2018 September. My favourite activities with children are reading, watching cartoons, storybooks,drawing/ sketching, and making music. My hobbies are playing the piano and cello, and I also have experience teaching novice cello. I am looking forward to take care of your children and have even more fun doing so!
您好，我是 Cristina。我再照看儿童的方面有大概4年的经历。我从新加坡来到日本之后，就进入了早稻田大学，也刚开始学日语。虽然我的日语水平还是一点儿欠佳的，我希望在孩子们的帮忙下能够一起提高咱们的水平。我非常喜欢和孩子们一起画画, 制作音乐，看卡通节目，和阅读等等。我也有新手大提琴教学的经历。照顾孩子给我带来又美好又吩咐的经验和喜悦，所以很期待能照看您的孩子们，谢谢！
- Looking after kindergarten and elementary school-aged children for around four years.
- I have done babysitting alongside other activities such as after-school clubs that involve creative activities with children such as book reading sessions and art.
- I have experience teaching beginner cello with high schooler/adults.
- Volunteered at a local Cambodian school in Battambang teaching English for a week.
I am experienced working with children ages 4-10 (kindergarten/elementary).
Comfortable caring for
- 4 - 6 years old
- 7 - 11 years old
- 12+ years old
Skills & Services
- Light Housekeeping
- Care with foreign language
- Homework help
Cristina was good. She speaks good English and was able to teach Mandarin to our daughter.
Cristina arrived 10 minutes before the interview well prepared! She was polite and friendly. She sounded very enthusiastic to work with kids again and teach them how to play the piano and cello!