Traveling to Japan with Kids?
Are you considering taking your family on vacation to Japan this summer? Japan is a great place to travel with kids; it’s safe, clean, and full of fun activities and culture with a little bit of something for every age group. The downside is that many of the breathtakingly beautiful and ancient cultural sites like the shrines and temples may become a bore to the kids after just one or two. While you and your partner would love to take a stroll down the tranquilent path to Meiji Shrine or explore the small bars and restaurants in Shinjuku’s Omoide Yokocho “memory lane”, your kids would probably much rather explore Tokyo’s best toy store Kiddyland in Harajuku or spend a day at Disneyland and Disneysea.
There’s no need to miss out or compromise on your trip to Japan. With CareFinder, you can find Japanese-speaking bilingual babysitters that can take your kids to the best kid-friendly attractions Japan has to offer without you missing out on what you’ve been itching to see and experience in Japan. Maybe your kids are tired out from all of the walking and sightseeing but you want to see the city at night. No problem, your babysitter can come stay with the kids in the hotel or take them out to dinner, all the while exposing your kids to Japanese culture and language. Visiting Tokyo with kids doesn’t have to be difficult. At CareFinder, we are committed to meeting all of your babysitting needs whether you are looking for just an evening babysitter, an international babysitter, a hotel babysitter, a weekend babysitter, an overnight babysitter, a great au pair or a summer babysitter. Sign up on CareFinder to begin your search!
In the meantime, here are kid-friendly attractions in Tokyo you can’t miss!
- Visit “the happiest place on earth” at Tokyo Disneyland/Disneysea in Urayasu
- Explore one of the largest toy stores Kiddyland in Harajuku
- Have your kids experience various professions in Japan at KidZania
- Go Paddle Boating in Inokashira Park and visit the Inokashira Park Zoo in Kichijoji
- Sing your hearts out to your favorite tunes at Karaoke. Karaokekan, Shindax, and Big Echo are some of the biggest Japanese Karaoke centers.
- Relax and experience Japan in the Edo period at one of the largest Onsen theme parks in Japan, the Ooedo Onsen Monogatari in Odaiba
- Visit Akihabara and play in a classic Japanese Arcade
- Jump into the future at the Miraikan in Odaiba
- Make your very own cup noodle at the Cup Noodle Museum in Yokohama
- Catch them all at the Pokemon Center
- Take a ride on the Catbus and dive into the world of Miyazaki’s Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, and Howl’s Moving Castle at the Ghibli Museum in Mitaka